Experienced, NICEIC approved (and Part P), electrical contractors offering a wide range of services and high quality work from electrical reports on existing installations through to complete design and installation on all types of electrical installations.
- Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC).
- Fully Approved Contractor (government endorsed TRUSTMARK guarantee).
- 17th Edition, 2391 inspection & Test Engineers.
- Specialist Nurse & Warden call systems.
- Emergency Response & Maintenance.
Inspection and Testing
- Periodic inspections
- Electrical inspections: fire alarms, emergency lighting, domestic installations
- Approval for certificates for letting
- Portable appliance testing
- Testing of work performed by other non-NIC-EIC companies
- Shop Fittings
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Emergency lighting
- Security lighting
- Fire alarms
- Warden call
- Door entry systems
Heavy Duty Electrical
- Three phase
- Bus bar trunking systems
- Installing specialised cable
- Panel boards
- Sub mains
Domestic Electrical Installation
Wall & Ceiling Solutions provide a full electrical service to the UK domestic market place, whether it is a simple plug socket to a complete electrical rewire.
- This is also backed by a 24-hour emergency call out service.
- All domestic electrical work
- Single/Multiple House/Flat rewires
- Test & Inspections
- Pre purchase Electrical Reports
- Fully qualified electricians
- Audible Intruder Alarm Systems
- Design and installation
- Entry Access Systems
- Fire Alarms
- Security Lighting
- 24 Hour Emergency call out
- All systems to British Standards
- Full Maintenance Service
Other Domestic Services
- Data Cabling
- Electrical Breakdowns
- Electrical Inspection/ Installation
- Electrical Surveys/ Testing
- Fire Alarm Installation
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Pre-Purchase Surveys
The WCS IT Division is able to offer many IT services for your business needs. WCS have experienced engineers and have the capability for flexing this resource to meet client’s requirements.
- Commissioning Centre, Hot Staging and Testing.
- WLAN & Infrastructure Site Surveys.
- Desktop Implementation & change control.
- CCNA, CCNP Cisco Engineers.
- Certified & Approved Cat5/6 Engineers & Installers.
- Complete on-site hardware and software installation and configuration
- Full documentation such as equipment layout and topology drawings
- Our project management and network installation will work with each customer to develop a custom installation program to suit your specific needs
- Fast deployment solutions
- Pre-installation site surveys
- Wireless LAN site surveys and wireless LAN installation
WLAN and infrastructure site surveys
WCS has a number of specialist surveyors that use specialist tools and documentation to complete infrastructure and WLAN surveys. This enables project planning and procurement to be more precise. It also serves as an information database to produce and accurate method statements, risk assessments setting to work documentation and procedures.
Data network installation and design
The constant changes and complexity of network cabling requirements allows the data cabling industry to thrive on end user confusion. Combined with a detailed assessment and planning engagement, WCS can plan and design a structured cabling system that will allow the business to cost effectively plan, install and manage the complex cable and fibre infrastructure required by today’s networks.
Complete backend server installation service, our engineers will build, install and migrate existing services onto your new server.